Vermont Statutes Title 4. Judiciary
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 4. Judiciary. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 4. Judiciary. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Supreme Court
- Chapter 3. Superior Judges and Superior Courts
- Chapter 5. Court of Chancery
- Chapter 7. Probate Courts
- Chapter 10. Family Court
- Chapter 11. Justices of the Peace
- Chapter 15. Judicial Nominations and Appointments
- Chapter 17. Clerks of Court; Court and Other Records and Accounts
- Chapter 19. Stenographic Reporters
- Chapter 21. Commissioners in Other States and Foreign Countries
- Chapter 23. Attorneys
- Chapter 25. Jury Commission
- Chapter 27. Environmental Court
- Chapter 29. Judicial Bureau
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.