Vermont Statutes Title 27. Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 27. Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 27. Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Estates in Real Property
- Chapter 3. Estates of Homestead
- Chapter 5. Conveyance of Real Estate
- Chapter 7. Property Held for Religious, Fraternal, or Charitable Purposes
- Chapter 9. Property Extending Into Lake Champlain
- Chapter 11. Lost Property
- Chapter 12. Museum Property
- Chapter 14. Unclaimed Property
- Chapter 15. Condominium Ownership Act
- Chapter 17. Filing of Land Plats
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.