Vermont Statutes Title 20. Internal Security and Public Safety
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 20. Internal Security and Public Safety. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20. Internal Security and Public Safety. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Part 1. Emergency Management
- Part 2. National Guard
- Part 3. State Guard
- Part 4. Veterans' Affairs
- Part 5. Department of Public Safety
- Part 6. Peace Officers and Investigators
- Part 6A. Training of Law Enforcement Officers
- Part 7. Fire Protection and Fire Prevention
- Part 8. Animals
- Part 9. Assemblies
- Part 10. Fingerprinting of Minors
- Part 11. Drones
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.