Vermont Statutes Title 15. Domestic Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 15. Domestic Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 15. Domestic Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Civil Marriage
- Chapter 3. Rights of Married Women
- Chapter 5. Desertion and Support
- Chapter 11. Annulment and Divorce
- Chapter 13. Change of Name
- Chapter 15. Parent and Child
- Chapter 17. Causes of Actions and Breach of Contract
- Chapter 18. Grandparents' Visitation
- Chapter 20. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement
- Chapter 21. Abuse Prevention
- Chapter 23. Civil Unions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.