Vermont Statutes Title 14A. Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 14A. Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 14A. Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Chapter 2. Judicial Proceedings
- Chapter 3. Representation
- Chapter 4. Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust
- Chapter 5. Creditor's Claims; Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts
- Chapter 6. Revocable Trusts
- Chapter 7. Office of Trustee
- Chapter 8. Duties and Powers of Trustee
- Chapter 9. Uniform Prudent Investor Act and Unitrusts
- Chapter 10. Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing with Trustee
- Chapter 11. Trust Protectors and Trust Advisors
- Chapter 12. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.