Vermont Statutes Title 11. Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 11. Corporations, Partnerships and Associations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 11. Corporations, Partnerships and Associations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. Corporations Generally
- Chapter 3. Incorporation of Professional Persons
- Chapter 4. Professional Corporations
- Chapter 5. Scrip Corporations
- Chapter 7. Cooperatives
- Chapter 8. Worker Cooperative Corporations
- Chapter 13. Religious Societies
- Chapter 14. Cooperative Housing Ownership Act
- Chapter 15. Registration of Business Entities
- Chapter 16. Business Rapid Response to Declared State Disasters
- Chapter 22. Partnerships
- Chapter 23. Limited Partnerships
- Chapter 25. Limited Liability Companies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.