Vermont Statutes Title 11C. Mutual Benefit Enterprises
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 11C. Mutual Benefit Enterprises. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 11C. Mutual Benefit Enterprises. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Filing and Annual Reports
- Article 3. Formation and Initial Articles of Organization of Mutual Benefit Enterprise
- Article 4. Amendment of Organic Rules of Mutual Benefit Enterprise
- Article 5. Members
- Article 6. Member’s Interest in Mutual Benefit Enterprise
- Article 7. Marketing Contracts
- Article 8. Directors and Officers
- Article 9. Indemnification
- Article 10. Contributions, Allocations, and Distributions
- Article 11. Dissociation
- Article 12. Dissolution
- Article 13. Action by Member
- Article 14. Foreign Enterprises
- Article 15. Disposition of Assets
- Article 16. Conversion and Merger
- Article 17. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.