Vermont Statutes Title 11A. Vermont Business Corporations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Vermont Statutes Title 11A. Vermont Business Corporations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 11A. Vermont Business Corporations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Vermont Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Incorporation
- Chapter 3. Purposes and Powers
- Chapter 4. Name
- Chapter 5. Office and Agent
- Chapter 6. Shares and Distributions
- Chapter 7. Shareholders
- Chapter 8. Directors and Officers
- Chapter 10. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Chapter 11. Merger and Share Exchange Effective Until July 1, 2017
- Chapter 11. Conversion, Merger, Share Exchange, and Domestication Effective July 1, 2017
- Chapter 12. Sale of Assets
- Chapter 13. Dissenters' Rights
- Chapter 14. Dissolution
- Chapter 15. Foreign Corporations
- Chapter 16. Records and Reports
- Chapter 20. Close Corporations
- Chapter 21. Benefit Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.