Virginia Code Title 51.5. Persons with Disabilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 51.5. Persons with Disabilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 51.5. Persons with Disabilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 1. Declaration of Policy; Plan of Cooperation
- Chapter 7. Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Chapter 8.1. Protection and Advocacy Services
- Chapter 9. Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Chapter 11. Assistive Technology Loan Fund Authority
- Chapter 12. Persons Who Are Blind and Vision Impaired
- Chapter 13. Department for the Deaf and Hard-Of-Hearing
- Chapter 14. Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.