Virginia Code Title 21. Drainage, Soil Conservation, Sanitation and Public Facilities Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Virginia Code Title 21. Drainage, Soil Conservation, Sanitation and Public Facilities Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21. Drainage, Soil Conservation, Sanitation and Public Facilities Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Virginia
- Chapter 2. Sanitary Districts
- Chapter 3. Sanitation Districts Law of 1938--Tidal Waters
- Chapter 4. Sanitation Districts Law of 1946--Nontidal Waters
- Chapter 5. Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Chapter 6. Drainage Projects
- Chapter 7. Public Facilities District Laws
- Chapter 8. Proceedings to Acquire Drainage Rights
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.