Utah Code Title 9. Heritage, Arts, Libraries, and Cultural Development
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 9. Heritage, Arts, Libraries, and Cultural Development. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9. Heritage, Arts, Libraries, and Cultural Development. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. General Policies and Administration
- Chapter 6. Arts Development
- Chapter 7. Library Development
- Chapter 8. History Development
- Chapter 9. Utah Division of Indian Affairs Act
- Chapter 17. Humanitarian Service and Educational and Cultural Exchange Restricted Account Act
- Chapter 18. Martin Luther King, Jr. Civil Rights Support Restricted Account Act
- Chapter 19. National Professional Men's Soccer Team Support of Building Communities Restricted Account Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.