Utah Code Title 65A. Forestry, Fire, and State Lands
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 65A. Forestry, Fire, and State Lands. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 65A. Forestry, Fire, and State Lands. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. Division of Forestry, Fire, and State Lands
- Chapter 2. Administration and Management of State Lands
- Chapter 3. Illegal Activities on State Lands and Wildland Fire Liability
- Chapter 4. Acquisition and Disposition of Land by State Agencies
- Chapter 5. Deposit and Allocation of Revenues from State Lands
- Chapter 6. Mineral Leases
- Chapter 7. Sale, Exchange, and Lease of State Lands
- Chapter 8. Management of Forest Lands and Fire Control
- Chapter 8A. Utah Forest Practices Act
- Chapter 9. Management of Range Resources
- Chapter 10. Management of Sovereign Lands
- Chapter 11. Flood Control and Prevention
- Chapter 12. Lands Granted Under the Carey Act
- Chapter 14. Utah Bioprospecting Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.