Utah Code Title 63G. General Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 63G. General Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 63G. General Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. State Symbols and Designations
- Chapter 2. Government Records Access and Management Act
- Chapter 3. Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act
- Chapter 4. Administrative Procedures Act
- Chapter 5. Governmental Dispute Resolution Act
- Chapter 6A. Utah Procurement Code
- Chapter 7. Governmental Immunity Act of Utah
- Chapter 8. Immunity for Persons Performing Voluntary Services Act
- Chapter 9. Board of Examiners Act
- Chapter 10. State Settlement Agreements Act
- Chapter 12. Utah Immigration Accountability and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 14. Utah Pilot Sponsored Resident Immigrant Program Act
- Chapter 15. State Issued Identification Number Act
- Chapter 16. State Sovereignty
- Chapter 17. Air Quality Mitigation
- Chapter 18. Unmanned Aircraft--Drones
- Chapter 19. Biotechnology Provisions
- Chapter 20. Religious Protections in Relation to Marriage, Family, or Sexuality
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.