Utah Code Title 52. Public Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 52. Public Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 52. Public Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. Official Oaths and Bonds
- Chapter 2. Failure to Qualify for Office
- Chapter 3. Prohibiting Employment of Relatives
- Chapter 4. Open and Public Meetings Act
- Chapter 6. Reimbursement of Legal Fees and Costs to Officers and Employees Act
- Chapter 7. Public Officers' Attorney Fees Act
- Chapter 8. Reports and Notices
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.