Utah Code Title 35A. Utah Workforce Services Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Utah Code Title 35A. Utah Workforce Services Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 35A. Utah Workforce Services Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Utah Code
- Chapter 1. Department of Workforce Services
- Chapter 2. Economic Service Areas
- Chapter 3. Employment Support Act
- Chapter 4. Employment Security Act
- Chapter 5. Training and Workforce Improvement Act
- Chapter 6. Apprenticeship Act
- Chapter 7. Centralized New Hire Registry Act
- Chapter 8. Housing and Community Development Division
- Chapter 9. Intergenerational Poverty Mitigation Act
- Chapter 11. Women in the Economy Commission Act
- Chapter 12. Achieving a Better Life Experience Program Act
- Chapter 13. Utah State Office of Rehabilitation Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.