U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Chapter 1. Definitions
- Chapter 3. Basic Pay
- Chapter 5. Special and Incentive Pays
- Chapter 7. Allowances Other Than Travel and Transportation Allowances
- Chapter 8. Travel and Transportation Allowances
- Chapter 9. Leave
- Chapter 10. Payments to Missing Persons
- Chapter 11. Payments to Mentally Incompetent Persons
- Chapter 13. Allotments and Assignments of Pay
- Chapter 15. Prohibitions and Penalties
- Chapter 17. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits
- Chapter 19. Administration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.