U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Part I. Organization of Courts
- Part II. Department of Justice
- Part III. Court Officers and Employees
- Part IV. Jurisdiction and Venue
- Part V. Procedure
- Part VI. Particular Proceedings
- Act June 25, 1948, C. 646, §§ 2 to 39, 62 Stat. 985 to 991, as Amended
- Legislative History
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.