26 U.S.C. § 6504 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code § 6504. Cross references
Search U.S. Code
For limitation period in case of--
(1) Adjustments to accrued foreign taxes, see section 905(c) .
(2) Change of treatment with respect to itemized deductions where taxpayer and his spouse make separate returns, see section 63(e)(3) .
(3) Involuntary conversion of property, see section 1033(a)(2)(C) and (D) .
(4) Application by fiduciary for discharge from personal liability for estate tax, see section 2204 .
(5) Insolvent banks and trust companies, see section 7507 .
(6) Service in a combat zone, etc., see section 7508 .
(7) Claims against transferees and fiduciaries, see chapter 71.
(8) Assessments to recover excessive amounts paid under section 6420 (relating to gasoline used on farms), 6421 (relating to gasoline used for certain nonhighway purposes or by local transit systems), or 6427 (relating to fuels not used for taxable purposes) and assessments of civil penalties under section 6675 for excessive claims under section 6420 , 6421 , or 6427 , see section 6206 .
(9) Assessment and collection of interest, see section 6601(g) .
(11) Assessments of tax attributable to partnership items, see section 6229 .
Read this complete 26 U.S.C. § 6504 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code § 6504. Cross references on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.