U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 24. Hospitals and Asylums
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 24. Hospitals and Asylums. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 24. Hospitals and Asylums. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Chapter 1. Navy Hospitals, Naval Home, Army and Navy Hospital, and Hospital Relief for Seamen and Others
- Chapter 3. The National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers
- Chapter 4. Saint Elizabeths Hospital
- Chapter 7. National Cemeteries
- Chapter 8. Gorgas Hospital
- Chapter 9. Hospitalization of Mentally Ill Nationals Returned from Foreign Countries
- Chapter 10. Armed Forces Retirement Home
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.