U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 13. Census
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 13. Census. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13. Census. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Chapter 1. Administration
- Chapter 3. Collection and Publication of Statistics
- Chapter 5. Censuses
- Chapter 7. Offenses and Penalties
- Chapter 9. Collection and Publication of Foreign Commerce and Trade Statistics
- Chapter 10. Exchange of Census Information
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.