Texas Occupations Code - OCC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas's Occupations Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Occupations Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. General Provisions
- Title 2. General Provisions Relating to Licensing
- Title 3. Health Professions
- Title 4. Professions Related to Animals
- Title 5. Regulation of Financial and Legal Services
- Title 6. Regulation of Engineering, Architecture, Land Surveying, and Related Practices
- Title 7. Practices and Professions Related to Real Property and Housing
- Title 8. Regulation of Environmental and Industrial Trades
- Title 9. Regulation of Barbers, Cosmetologists, and Related Occupations
- Title 10. Occupations Related to Law Enforcement and Security
- Title 11. Regulation of Sales and Solicitation
- Title 12. Practices and Trades Related to Water, Health, and Safety
- Title 13. Sports, Amusements, and Entertainment
- Title 14. Regulation of Motor Vehicles and Transportation
- Title 15. Occupations Related to Employment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.