Texas Local Government Code - LOC GOV'T
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas's Local Government Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Local Government Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. General Provisions
- Title 2. Organization of Municipal Government
- Title 3. Organization of County Government
- Title 4. Finances
- Title 5. Matters Affecting Public Officers and Employees
- Title 6. Records
- Title 7. Regulation of Land Use, Structures, Businesses, and Related Activities
- Title 8. Acquisition, Sale, or Lease of Property
- Title 9. Public Buildings and Grounds
- Title 10. Parks and Other Recreational and Cultural Resources
- Title 11. Public Safety
- Title 12. Planning and Development
- Title 13. Water and Utilities
- Title 14. Parking and Transportation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.