Texas Health and Safety Code - HEALTH & SAFETY § 61.007. Information Provided by Applicant
Search Texas Statutes
The executive commissioner by rule shall require each applicant to provide at least the following information:
(1) the applicant's full name and address;
(2) the applicant's social security number, if available;
(3) the number of persons in the applicant's household, excluding persons receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Supplemental Security Income, or Medicaid benefits;
(4) the applicant's county of residence;
(5) the existence of insurance coverage or other hospital or health care benefits for which the applicant is eligible;
(6) any transfer of title to real property that the applicant has made in the preceding 24 months;
(7) the applicant's annual household income, excluding the income of any household member receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Supplemental Security Income, or Medicaid benefits; and
(8) the amount of the applicant's liquid assets and the equity value of the applicant's car and real property.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.