Texas Election Code - ELEC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas's Election Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Election Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. Introductory Provisions
- Title 2. Voter Qualifications and Registration
- Title 3. Election Officers and Observers
- Title 4. Time and Place of Elections
- Title 5. Election Supplies
- Title 6. Conduct of Elections
- Title 7. Early Voting
- Title 8. Voting Systems
- Title 9. Candidates
- Title 10. Political Parties
- Title 11. Presidential Elections
- Title 12. Elections to Fill Vacancy in Office
- Title 13. Recounts
- Title 14. Election Contests
- Title 15. Regulating Political Funds and Campaigns
- Title 16. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Title 17. Local Option Elections
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.