Constitution of the State of Texas 1876 - CONST
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas's Constitution of the State of Texas 1876. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Texas 1876 - CONST. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. The Powers of Government
- Article III. Legislative Department
- Article IV. Executive Department
- Article V. Judicial Department
- Article VI. Suffrage
- Article VII. Education
- Article VIII. Taxation and Revenue
- Article IX. Counties
- Article X. Railroads
- Article XI. Municipal Corporations
- Article XII. Private Corporations
- Article XIV. Public Lands and Land Office
- Article XV. Impeachment
- Article XVI. General Provisions
- Article XVII. Mode of Amending the Constitution of This State
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.