Texas Business and Commerce Code - BUS & COM
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas's Business and Commerce Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Business and Commerce Code - BUS & COM. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. Uniform Commercial Code
- Title 2. Competition and Trade Practices
- Title 3. Insolvency, Fraudulent Transfers, and Fraud
- Title 4. Business Opportunities and Agreements
- Title 5. Regulation of Businesses and Services
- Title 6. Sale or Transfer of Goods
- Title 7. Receipts, Documents of Title, and Other Instruments
- Title 8. Security Instruments
- Title 9. Applicability of Law to Commercial Transactions
- Title 10. Use of Telecommunications
- Title 11. Personal Identity Information
- Title 12. Rights and Duties of Consumers and Merchants
- Title 13. Contests and Other Promotions
- Title 14. Recordings
- Title 15. Currency and Trade
- Title 16. Advertising and Marketing
- Title 99. Miscellaneous Commercial Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.