Tennessee Code Title 9. Public Finances
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 9. Public Finances. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 9. Public Finances. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Accounting for Revenues
- Chapter 3. Local Governments
- Chapter 4. State Funds, State Budget and Appropriations
- Chapter 8. Board of Claims
- Chapter 9. Funding of State Debt
- Chapter 11. Cash Basis Law of 1937
- Chapter 13. Loans to Local Subdivisions in Emergencies
- Chapter 14. Local Economic Adjustment Act of 1975
- Chapter 16. Special County Census for Allocation of Funds
- Chapter 18. Financial Integrity Act of 1983
- Chapter 19. Registration of Public Obligations
- Chapter 20. Tennessee Allocation Plan for Private Activity Bonds
- Chapter 21. Local Government Public Obligations Act of 1986
- Chapter 22. Public Pledges and Liens
- Chapter 23. Uniformity in Tax Increment Financing Act of 2012
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.