Tennessee Code Title 57. Intoxicating Liquors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 57. Intoxicating Liquors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 57. Intoxicating Liquors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Chapter 2. Local Option--Manufacture Only
- Chapter 3. Local Option--Traffic in Intoxicating Liquors
- Chapter 4. Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages on Premises
- Chapter 5. Beer
- Chapter 6. Wholesale Taxes
- Chapter 9. Disposition
- Chapter 10. Alcohol-Related Injuries
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.