Tennessee Code Title 49. Education
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 49. Education. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 49. Education. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. State Administration
- Chapter 2. Local Administration
- Chapter 3. Finances
- Chapter 4. Financial Aid
- Chapter 5. Personnel
- Chapter 6. Elementary and Secondary Education
- Chapter 7. Postsecondary and Higher Education Generally
- Chapter 8. State University and Community College System
- Chapter 9. University of Tennessee
- Chapter 10. Special Education
- Chapter 11. Career and Technical Education
- Chapter 12. Interstate Compacts
- Chapter 13. Tennessee Public Charter Schools Act of 2002
- Chapter 14. Higher Education Accountability Act of 2004
- Chapter 15. Cooperative Innovative High School Programs
- Chapter 16. Virtual Education
- Chapter 17. Energy Efficient Schools Initiative (Eesi) of 2008
- Chapter 50. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.