Tennessee Code Title 41. Correctional Institutions and Inmates
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 41. Correctional Institutions and Inmates. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 41. Correctional Institutions and Inmates. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Penitentiary
- Chapter 2. County Workhouses
- Chapter 3. Municipal Correctional Houses
- Chapter 4. Jails and Jailers
- Chapter 6. Restitution
- Chapter 7. Tennessee Corrections Institute
- Chapter 8. County Correctional Incentives Act of 1981
- Chapter 9. Community Work Projects for Probationers
- Chapter 10. Correction Volunteer Services
- Chapter 11. Inmate Reimbursement to the County Act of 1995
- Chapter 12. Regional Jail Authority Act
- Chapter 21. Inmates
- Chapter 22. Work Programs
- Chapter 23. Interstate Compacts
- Chapter 24. Private Prison Contracting Act of 1986
- Chapter 25. International Cooperation
- Chapter 51. Correctional Institutions and Inmates--General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.