Tennessee Code Title 38. Prevention and Detection of Crime
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 38. Prevention and Detection of Crime. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 38. Prevention and Detection of Crime. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 2. Self Defense
- Chapter 3. Public Officers Preventing Commission of Offenses
- Chapter 5. Inquests
- Chapter 6. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
- Chapter 7. Post-Mortem Examinations
- Chapter 8. Employment and Training of Police Officers
- Chapter 9. Civil Emergencies
- Chapter 10. Intrastate Communication of Criminal Statistics
- Chapter 11. Drug Interdiction Programs
- Chapter 12. Domestic Violence State Coordinating Council
- Chapter 14. National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.