Tennessee Code Title 10. Public Libraries, Archives and Records
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 10. Public Libraries, Archives and Records. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 10. Public Libraries, Archives and Records. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. State Library System
- Chapter 2. Librarians--Examination and Certification
- Chapter 3. Libraries in Counties, Cities and Towns
- Chapter 4. Law Libraries
- Chapter 5. Regional Library Boards
- Chapter 7. Public Records
- Chapter 8. Confidentiality of Library Records
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.