This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Tennessee Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Tennessee Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- TN CONST Preamble
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. Distribution of Powers
- Article III. Executive Department
- Article IV. Elections
- Article V. Impeachments
- Article VI. Judicial Department
- Article VII. State and County Officers
- Article VIII. Militia
- Article IX. Disqualifications
- Article X. Oaths, Bribery of Electors, New Counties
- Article XI. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.