Rhode Island General Laws Title 47. Weights and Measures
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 47. Weights and Measures. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 47. Weights and Measures. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. Duties of Director of Labor and Training
- Chapter 2. Produce Scales in Markets
- Chapter 3. Criminal Offenses
- Chapter 4. Standard Measures
- Chapter 6. Hay Scales and Platform Balances
- Chapter 7. Public Weighers
- Chapter 8. Gasoline and Petroleum Products
- Chapter 12. Firewood and Charcoal
- Chapter 14. Hay and Straw
- Chapter 15. Containers
- Chapter 16. Public Utilities Metering Devices
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.