Rhode Island General Laws Title 41. Sports, Racing, and Athletics
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 41. Sports, Racing, and Athletics. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 41. Sports, Racing, and Athletics. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. Division of Gaming and Athletics Licensing
- Chapter 2. Racing and Athletic Hearing Board
- Chapter 3. Horse Racing
- Chapter 3.1. Dog Racing in Burrillville, Lincoln, and West Greenwich
- Chapter 4. Mutuel Betting and License Fees
- Chapter 5. Boxing and Wrestling
- Chapter 5.1. Commission on Professional Boxing, Wrestling, and Kick Boxing
- Chapter 5.2. Mixed Martial Arts
- Chapter 6. Athletic Games on Sunday
- Chapter 7. Jai Alai
- Chapter 8. Responsibility and Liability of Ski Operators and Skiers
- Chapter 9. Establishment and Extension of Gambling Activities and Other Facilities
- Chapter 10. Off Track Betting
- Chapter 11. Simulcast Programs from Licensed Betting Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.