Rhode Island General Laws Title 32. Parks and Recreational Areas
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 32. Parks and Recreational Areas. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 32. Parks and Recreational Areas. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Metropolitan Park District
- Chapter 3. Town Forests, Parks, and Recreation Systems
- Chapter 4. Green Acres Land Acquisition
- Chapter 5. Bridle and Hiking Trails
- Chapter 6. Public Use of Private Lands--Liability Limitations
- Chapter 7. Recreational Vehicle Parks and Campgrounds Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.