Rhode Island General Laws Title 24. Highways
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 24. Highways. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 24. Highways. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. Laying Out and Taking by Cities and Towns
- Chapter 2. Highways by Grant or Use
- Chapter 3. Improvement and Grading by Towns
- Chapter 4. Federal Aid to Towns
- Chapter 5. Maintenance of Town Highways
- Chapter 6. Abandonment by Towns
- Chapter 7. Sidewalks
- Chapter 8. Construction and Maintenance of State Roads
- Chapter 8.1. Relocation of Utility Services
- Chapter 9. Storm Emergency Account
- Chapter 10. Freeways
- Chapter 10.1. Outdoor Advertising
- Chapter 12. Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority
- Chapter 14. Junkyard Control Act
- Chapter 15. Scenic Highways
- Chapter 16. Safe Access to Public Roads
- Chapter 17. East Bay Bridge System Act of 2012
- Chapter 18. Municipal Road and Bridge Revolving Fund
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.