Rhode Island Constitution
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Rhode Island Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Rhode Island Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Article I. Declaration of Certain Constitutional Rights and Principles
- Article II. Of Suffrage
- Article III. Of Qualification for Office
- Article IV. Of Elections and Campaign Finance
- Article V. Of the Distribution of Powers
- Article VI. Of the Legislative Power
- Article VII. Of the House of Representatives
- Article VIII. Of the Senate
- Article IX. Of the Executive Power
- Article X. Of the Judicial Power
- Article XI. Of Impeachments
- Article XII. Of Education
- Article XIII. Home Rule for Cities and Towns
- Article XIV. Constitutional Amendments and Revisions
- Article XV. General Transition
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.