Pennsylvania Statutes Title 42 Pa.C.S.A. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 42 Pa.C.S.A. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 42 Pa.C.S.A. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- Part I. Preliminary Provisions
- Part II. Organization
- Part III. Selection, Retention and Removal of Judicial Officers
- Part IV. Financial Matters
- Part V. Administration of Justice Generally
- Part VI. Actions, Proceedings and Other Matters Generally
- Part VII. Civil Actions and Proceedings
- Part VIII. Criminal Proceedings
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.