Pennsylvania Statutes Title 33 P.S. Frauds, Statute of
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 33 P.S. Frauds, Statute of. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 33 P.S. Frauds, Statute of. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 1. Parol leases, etc.; estates in lands not to be assigned, etc., except by writing
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 2. Declarations of trusts and grants thereof to be in writing
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 3. Promise to answer for debt of another
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 4. Contracts for less than twenty dollars excepted
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 5. Acceptances to be in writing
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 6. When written instruments without consideration valid
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 7. Uniformity of interpretation
- PA ST 33 P.S. § 8. Short title
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.