Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- PA CONST Preamble
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. The Legislature
- Article III. Legislation
- Article IV. The Executive
- Article V. The Judiciary
- Article VI. Public Officers
- Article VII. Elections
- Article VIII. Taxation and Finance
- Article IX. Local Government
- Article X. Private Corporations
- Article XI. Amendments
- Schedule No. 1 (Adopted with the Constitution of 1874)
- Schedule No. 2 (Amendments of November 2, 1909)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.