Oregon Revised Statutes Title 51. Labor and Employment; Unlawful Discrimination
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 51. Labor and Employment; Unlawful Discrimination. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 51. Labor and Employment; Unlawful Discrimination. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 651. Bureau of Labor and Industries
- Chapter 652. Hours; Wages; Wage Claims; Records
- Chapter 653. Minimum Wages; Employment Conditions; Minors
- Chapter 654. Occupational Safety and Health
- Chapter 655. Benefits for Injured Trainees and Inmates
- Chapter 656. Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 657. Unemployment Insurance
- Chapter 658. Employment Agencies; Farm Labor Contractors and Construction Labor Contractors; Farmworker Camps
- Chapter 659. Miscellaneous Prohibitions Relating to Employment and Discrimination
- Chapter 659A. Unlawful Discrimination in Employment, Public Accommodations and Real Property Transactions; Administrative and Civil Enforcement
- Chapter 660. Apprenticeship and Training; Workforce Development
- Chapter 661. Organized Labor; Union Labels
- Chapter 662. Labor Disputes
- Chapter 663. Labor Relations Generally
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.