Oregon Revised Statutes Title 48. Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 48. Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 48. Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 596. Disease Control Generally
- Chapter 599. Livestock Auction Markets; Stockyards; Auction Sales
- Chapter 600. Swine
- Chapter 601. Dead Animals
- Chapter 602. Bees
- Chapter 603. Meat Sellers and Slaughterers
- Chapter 604. Brands and Marks; Feedlots
- Chapter 607. Livestock Districts; Stock Running at Large
- Chapter 608. Fences to Prevent Damage by or to Animals
- Chapter 609. Dogs; Exotic Animals; Dealers
- Chapter 610. Predatory Animals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.