Oregon Revised Statutes Title 45. Water Resources: Irrigation, Drainage, Flood Control, Reclamation

This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 45. Water Resources: Irrigation, Drainage, Flood Control, Reclamation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 45. Water Resources: Irrigation, Drainage, Flood Control, Reclamation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.

  • Chapter 536. Water Resources Administration
  • Chapter 537. Appropriation of Water Generally
  • Chapter 538. Withdrawal of Certain Waters from Appropriation; Special Municipal and County Water Rights
  • Chapter 539. Determination of Water Rights Initiated Before February 24, 1909; Determination of Water Rights of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes
  • Chapter 540. Distribution of Water; Watermasters; Change in Use; Transfer or Forfeiture of Water Rights
  • Chapter 541. Water Distributors; Water Releases; Conservation and Storage; Water Development Projects; Watershed Management and Enhancement
  • Chapter 542. Water Resource Surveys and Projects; Compacts
  • Chapter 543. Hydroelectric Projects
  • Chapter 543A. Reauthorizing and Decommissioning Hydroelectric Projects
  • Chapter 545. Irrigation Districts
  • Chapter 547. Drainage Districts
  • Chapter 548. Provisions Applicable Both to Drainage Districts and to Irrigation Districts
  • Chapter 549. Drainage and Flood Control Generally
  • Chapter 551. Diking Districts
  • Chapter 552. Water Improvement Districts
  • Chapter 553. Water Control Districts
  • Chapter 554. Corporations for Irrigation, Drainage, Water Supply or Flood Control
  • Chapter 555. Reclamation Projects
  • Chapter 558. Weather Modification

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.