Oregon Revised Statutes Title 34. Human Services; Juvenile Code; Corrections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 34. Human Services; Juvenile Code; Corrections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 34. Human Services; Juvenile Code; Corrections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 409. Department of Human Services
- Chapter 410. Senior and Disability Services
- Chapter 411. Public Assistance and Medical Assistance
- Chapter 412. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Chapter 413. Oregon Health Authority
- Chapter 414. Medical Assistance
- Chapter 416. Recovery of Aid and Support
- Chapter 417. Interstate Compacts on Juveniles and Children; Children and Family Services
- Chapter 418. Child Welfare Services
- Chapter 419A. Juvenile Code: General Provisions and Definitions
- Chapter 419B. Juvenile Code: Dependency
- Chapter 419C. Juvenile Code: Delinquency
- Chapter 420. Youth Correction Facilities; Youth Care Centers
- Chapter 420A. Oregon Youth Authority; Youth Correction Facilities
- Chapter 421. Department of Corrections Institutions; Compacts
- Chapter 423. Corrections and Crime Control Administration and Programs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.