Oregon Revised Statutes Title 31. Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 31. Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 31. Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 366. State Highways and State Highway Fund
- Chapter 367. Transportation Financing; Projects
- Chapter 368. County Roads
- Chapter 369. Ways of Public Easement
- Chapter 370. County Road Bonding Act
- Chapter 371. Road Districts and Road Assessment Plans
- Chapter 372. Highway Lighting Districts
- Chapter 373. Roads and Highways through Cities
- Chapter 374. Control of Access to Public Highways
- Chapter 376. Ways of Necessity; Special Ways; Pedestrian Malls
- Chapter 377. Highway Beautification; Motorist Information Signs
- Chapter 381. Interstate Bridges
- Chapter 382. Intrastate Bridges
- Chapter 383. Tollways
- Chapter 384. Ferries
- Chapter 390. State and Local Parks; Recreation Programs; Scenic Waterways; Recreation Trails
- Chapter 391. Mass Transportation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.