Oregon Revised Statutes Title 29. Revenue and Taxation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 29. Revenue and Taxation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29. Revenue and Taxation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 305. Administration of Revenue and Tax Laws; Appeals
- Chapter 306. Property Taxation Generally
- Chapter 307. Property Subject to Taxation; Exemptions
- Chapter 308. Assessment of Property for Taxation
- Chapter 308A. Land Special Assessments
- Chapter 309. Board of Property Tax Appeals; Ratio Studies
- Chapter 310. Property Tax Rates and Amounts; Tax Limitations; Tax Reduction Programs
- Chapter 311. Collection of Property Taxes
- Chapter 312. Foreclosure of Property Tax Liens
- Chapter 314. Taxes Imposed Upon or Measured by Net Income
- Chapter 315. Personal and Corporate Income or Excise Tax Credits
- Chapter 316. Personal Income Tax
- Chapter 317. Corporation Excise Tax
- Chapter 318. Corporation Income Tax
- Chapter 319. Motor Vehicle and Aircraft Fuel Taxes
- Chapter 320. Miscellaneous Taxes
- Chapter 321. Timber and Forestland Taxation
- Chapter 323. Cigarettes and Tobacco Products
- Chapter 324. Oil and Gas Tax
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.