Oregon Revised Statutes Title 20. Counties and County Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 20. Counties and County Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20. Counties and County Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 201. Boundaries of Counties
- Chapter 202. Establishment of New Counties; Change of Boundaries
- Chapter 203. County Governing Bodies; County Home Rule
- Chapter 204. County Officers
- Chapter 205. County Clerks
- Chapter 206. Sheriffs
- Chapter 208. County Treasurers
- Chapter 209. County Surveyors
- Chapter 210. County Accountants
- Chapter 215. County Planning; Zoning; Housing Codes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.