Oregon Revised Statutes Title 19. Miscellaneous Matters Related to Government and Public Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 19. Miscellaneous Matters Related to Government and Public Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Miscellaneous Matters Related to Government and Public Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 186. State Emblems; State Boundary
- Chapter 187. Holidays; Standard of Time; Commemorations
- Chapter 188. Congressional and Legislative Districts; Reapportionment
- Chapter 190. Cooperation of Governmental Units; State Census; Arbitration
- Chapter 191. United States' Surveys
- Chapter 192. Records; Public Reports and Meetings
- Chapter 193. Legal Notices
- Chapter 194. Uniform Law on Notarial Acts; Unsworn Foreign Declarations
- Chapter 195. Local Government Planning Coordination
- Chapter 196. Columbia River Gorge; Ocean Resource Planning; Wetlands; Removal and Fill
- Chapter 197. Comprehensive Land Use Planning I
- Chapter 197A. Comprehensive Land Use Planning II
- Chapter 198. Special Districts Generally
- Chapter 199. Local Government Boundary Commissions; City-County Consolidation
- Chapter 200. Disadvantaged, Minority, Women and Emerging Small Business Enterprises
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.