Oregon Revised Statutes Title 14. Procedure in Criminal Matters Generally
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon's Title 14. Procedure in Criminal Matters Generally. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 14. Procedure in Criminal Matters Generally. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 131. Preliminary Provisions; Limitations; Jurisdiction; Venue; Criminal Forfeiture; Crime Prevention
- Chapter 131A. Civil Forfeiture
- Chapter 132. Grand Jury, Indictments and Other Accusatory Instruments
- Chapter 133. Arrest and Related Procedures; Search and Seizure; Extradition
- Chapter 135. Arraignment and Pretrial Provisions
- Chapter 136. Criminal Trials
- Chapter 137. Judgment and Execution; Parole and Probation by the Court
- Chapter 138. Appeals; Post-Conviction Relief
- Chapter 142. Stolen Property
- Chapter 144. Parole; Post-Prison Supervision; Work Release; Executive Clemency; Standards for Prison Terms and Parole; Presentence Reports
- Chapter 146. Investigations of Deaths, Injuries and Missing Persons
- Chapter 147. Victims of Crime and Acts of Mass Destruction
- Chapter 151. Public Defenders; Counsel for Financially Eligible Persons
- Chapter 153. Violations and Fines
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.